Olsson's high quality Australian sea salt flakes are combined with finely shaved fresh (not freeze-dried) Black Perigord Truffles (Australian-grown) infusing the seductive, earthy character of the truffle through every flake. Nothing artificial.
- Sprinkle on steak before serving
- Risotto: truffle salt adds a subtle richness to creamy risottos
- Pasta dishes: stir a teaspoon of truffle salt into ricotta and use this as the cheese for a baked pasta dish.
- Eggs: sprinkle truffle salt in any and all egg-based dishes; scrambled, baked, omelettes.
- Potatoes: use Truffle salt in place of regular salt on baked potatoes, mashed potato and fries.
- Soup: add truffle salt to crème fraiche, then add to vegetable soups.